The scope and purpose of personal data processing
Personal data provided to us by you in connection with the use of the mytomatohooks.com website and online forms on the site mentioned are processed by PRECIMET H.C.E. Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in Łódź at ul. Pomorska 555, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź XX Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000587797, NIP (tax identification number) 7282804918, REGON 363114171, which is the Administrator of these data in accordance with the law applicable from 25 May 2018. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as RODO / GDPR).
As a Data Administrator, we are responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data, the manner of their use in accordance with applicable law. If you have any questions regarding this document and how we process your personal data, please contact us at:
Pomorska 555, 92-735 Łódź
tel.: +48 42 672 57 10
The personal data that you entrust to us, in particular your name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, are processed:
- to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of services provided electronically and the fulfillment of orders placed by you;
- if you subscribed to the newsletter, your personal data will also be processed by us in order to provide information about our store and offer,
- for profiling data – for marketing purposes, defining preferences and areas of future interest in the products and services we offer.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data by us may prevent us from providing you with services electronically and making purchases online.
By entrusting us with your personal data, you have the right to inspect them, the right to request their updates and the right to request their removal. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter, you can do so by reporting this fact to us by e-mail or telephone. Information on the method of withdrawing from the newsletter is also indicated in the footer of each newsletter.
PRECIMET H.C.E. ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unlawful data processing and their accidental loss, destruction and damage. In addition, we take special care to ensure that personal information is:
- correct and processed in a lawful manner,
- obtained only for specified purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
- adequate, appropriate and not excessive,
- accurate and current,
- processed in accordance with the rights of the persons to whom they relate, including the right to reserve access,
- safely stored,
- not transferred without proper protection.
The period of data usage
The personal data needed to fulfill legal duties will be used by PRECIMET H.C.E.:
- for the duration of these duties,
- for the period in which the provisions order the data to be stored,
- for the time when we can suffer the legal consequences of non-performance of duty.
The right to access data
The provisions of the Regulation on the protection of personal data entitle you to request us:
- providing information about the processed data,
- issuing copies of processed data,
- immediate rectification of incorrect data,
- supplementing incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement,
- limitations of data processing in case of questioning their correctness,
- immediate removal of unduly processed data,
- transferring data to another administrator in a commonly used machine-readable format.
Other technical informatione
Your personal data is stored in a database that uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of data processed in accordance with the requirements set out by generally applicable law on the protection of personal data. Access to the database is available only to persons authorized by Data Administrator.
We reserve the right to periodically update and modify information on protection and the manner of processing personal data in order to continuously increase the security of the data entrusted to us and caused by changes in the law.
In the event of a change, we will inform you about this and place on our website current information regarding the protection and processing of personal data.